Monday, June 10, 2013

ROHHAD - REAGANN NEEDS LOVE!!!!




HI FRIENDS...Reagann has just had surgery for her PICC line and is doing great. She has an address in isolation room at Hopkins now. This is the same place Haven was in 2009. PLEASE help Reagann keep her spirits up with a card. Please note DO NOT SEND STUFFED ANIMALS OR FLOWERS. They are not allowed on the floor and could make a child seriously sick.

Her address is:

Johns Hopkins children's center
1800 Orleans St.
Reagann Duenne
Bloomberg 11S, Room 7
Baltimore MD 21287

She will be losing her hair (just like Haven) and will need some lovely hats and scarves. One of Haven's favorite things to get in the hospital were puzzles.

Thank you to all my friends for keeping her in your thoughts and prayers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...