Monday, September 15, 2008

Weekend....


Well last weekend we were supposed to go to Gettysburg....but it was way too hot and humid. After playing poker until 1am on Saturday my dad and brother decided to head home and argue politics until 2:30 am!!! Sunday at 9am I was trying to sleep in when my sister banged on the door. She had been trying to get my dad up. So now I was up.....she hung out for 1 1/2 hours and finally my dad got up around 11am!

Gettysburg was canceled but we did something even more fun. We went to the Renaissance Faire. Dad, me, Haven, Katie, Tommy, and Stryder split the cars and headed down. We hung out there for about 4 hours. I was amazed at Haven. I really didn't think she could do it. She walked the entire time - never sat down.

I have a few photos!

Haven and I......she wanted to have our hair in piggy tails.

She had to stand near Stryder at all times. But there was a group playing bagpipe music and she loved it. She followed them everywhere and took Grandpa with her.

Haven picked the people to be in this picture. Aunt Katie, her, Gpa B-Honey, and Stryder

The girls got their hair braided! I haven' t let anyone touch Haven's hair and I was concerned but my dad said she should get it done if she wants it. So I warned the lady about her hair falling out and not to pull to hard.

Aunt Katie's hair....beautiful

Then Haven had to have a Unicorn tattoo. Gpa gave her some money to get it...she picked the colors.

My baby girl is growing up.

Checking on Stryder.....

Awesome.....Bye Stry!

Heading back out to the car. Haven helped Katie push the stroller.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...