Friday, September 12, 2008

Tommy is here....and Katie and Stryder

Well they've been here for 2 days now. Today my dad took them down to the Inner Harbor.....ha ha ha...they got stuck in rush hour traffic in the rain!!! I love it...someone finally feels my pain in the family!!! I thought I'd throw some pictures up of the group. Dad grilled out for all of us. Stryder loves to run...he's awesome. Haven kept quiet tonight. She hasn't felt very well all day and I guess she had a 4 hour nap and is again back asleep. She had a fever this afternoon. I think Stryder makes her nervous because he likes to run and she keeps worrying he's going to get hurt.

Cheese!!!

Stryder checking Haven out!

Playstation time
Haven on the laptop
Stryder making the rounds

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...