Thursday, February 20, 2014

Sleep Study



Miss Haven hasn't had a sleep study since October 2011.  That was done at Johns Hopkins before we left Maryland.  So it was time.


We met with her new Pulmonary doctor - Dr. Tan - at Primary Childrens and got her in very easily.  This was a great study.  I felt very satisfied and had a true showing of Haven's real sleep pattern of how she sleeps at home.


Here she is all prettied up and ready for bed.  Still not sure how she can sleep with all this mess on her.


This was mom's bed…..not like Hopkins but that's ok.  


Just a little screen capture of Miss Haven's sleep…I have no idea what it means.  

We won't get the results for a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...