Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Back To School Night

We were very excited to go to Haven's back to school night.  She was looking forward to it.  Wanted to see all her old friends and meet her new teacher.  So far she is doing an excellent job.  She has had two tests and both of them were 100% .... so we've done a bit of a party dance. 

I was hoping Haven would be enjoying school as much as last year but she says she is a little bored and it's just not interesting.  So this is a bit concerning to me.  She reads like a crazy woman and I think it's just not challenging enough for her.  Not to mention she really argues with us about having to do PE class.  So on with the rest of the year. Teacher conferences are coming up.

She will be home half of this week due to the flu mist at school.  She is not allowed to attend because she has a weak immune system.

1 comment:

  1. Have a great school year Haven,love Linn and Ariel

    ReplyDelete

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...