Friday, April 1, 2011

Johns Hopkins / MIX 106.5 Radiothon

WOW!!! We got our card from Hopkins thanking us for being part of the 2011 Radiothon. We're so happy to be able to do this. We've met so many families being part of the Johns Hopkins family for almost 4 years.

You can check out all the 2011 kids - HERE.

Thank you to every one that donated and especially our Haven readers. Total Radiothon dollars raised this year was $850,000. WAY COOL!!!!!


Just in case you don't have time to click the link above and read about the Radiothon and how much it made I thought I'd share a snipit from Hopkins web site:

With support from the Children's Miracle Network (CMN), the MIX 106.5 Radiothon has raised more than $13.1 million since 1989 for Hopkins Children’s, with a record $1.1 million raised in 2008. Hopkins Children’s is a member of CMN, an organization dedicated to helping raise funds and awareness for 170 children's hospitals throughout North America.


Your donations are much appreciated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...