Monday, September 20, 2010

Maryland Renaissance Festival 2010

Well we go every year - last year Haven was a gypsy on Pirate Weekend. This year we went on Irish Weekend and Haven wanted to go as a princess. So we picked out one of her costumes and got her ready for the festival. This is Haven in front of the British Church.

The blue eyes......I'm a sucker for them! The curls are cool too!

This was a very cool purse that I wanted really bad....but definitely not in my price range!

My beautiful angel.....she was adored by many at the festival. It actually started making us feel weird....at one point it got so crazy when this woman came running up to me out of the middle of nowhere yelling about how beautiful she is and how she looks like an oil painting. Haven was of course embarrassed but it was rather funny. She did look like a little cherub.


Grandpa and Haven on the bridge. We had a great day and enjoyed the music, people watching, archers, and food!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Princess Haven!

    You truly are a beautiful princess! I'm so glad that you and your family had a wonderful time at the festival.

    I love the new pink color of your bedroom. I know it will be awesome when you get everything done and it's just the way you want it!

    Hope you and your family have a wonderful week.

    Bye for now!

    With prayer, love & big bear hugs,

    Wylene

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful Princess you are - I've never known a Princess before you.

    ReplyDelete

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...