Thursday, April 22, 2010

School


Miss Haven has been doing awesome at school this week. This is her first full week so we weren't sure how tired she'd be. She loves recess and has a new little friend named Gabby. They have traded friendship bracelets. I think she's happy to get 2 hours away from boring dad each day. It drives me crazy but it makes me happy too.....this kid LOVES homework more than anything. As soon as I walk in the door she has it ready to start working on.

Last night I took her to get her nails done for school. We've noticed that since starting school Haven has a lot more smiles and laughs at night and is a bit more excited about everything. Definitely makes it easier for me to let her out of our sight.

Haven did get to talk to her grandma and grandpa in Utah over Skype. She liked that a lot. Anything on the computer or stealing my phone to text she is in to. So if I have your number and you text...be aware it may be Haven on the other line!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Miss Haven!

    Just wanted to say hello to you and your family. It's wonderful to know that you're enjoying school and have a new friend!

    Still keeping you and your family in prayer.

    Bye for now!

    With prayer, love & big hugs,

    Wylene

    ReplyDelete

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...