Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Reagann........hanging at Ronald McDonald House in Baltimore




This is Reagann with her mommy.....they both had their hair done before Reagann started to lose hers.


This is our friend Reagann at the Ronald McDonald House in Baltimore.  She has been progressing very well and we've been watching her and keeping up with her the entire way.  Oh wow....I remember the days when Haven was sitting in the same spot.  We are so happy to see a smile on Reagann's face.  She certainly has been enjoying camp and the playroom.  She will hopefully get more information about a possible date home at the end of the month.

Reagann is now 40 days after her Hi CY treatments began.




We are so super proud of you Reagann...keep up the great work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...