Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Grandma and Grandpa visit from Utah

Grandma and Grandpa came out to visit Haven for about 5 days. Haven had a blast! Always fun when the grandparents come to visit. We let them take our baby girl out for a day of fun with no parents around. They snuck off to Broom's Bloom Dairy Farm. If you haven't had their fresh ice cream...you're missing out! It is FANTASTIC!!!


Then they took Haven out for a day of shopping...what does my girl pick???? A summer full of learning- lots of reading and math work books and prep to get ready for 2nd grade!

Haven and her Grandma! They did so many workbooks and we watched lots of HGTV! I didn't know we all loved that show. We watched so many house hunter episodes. We had a lot of fun.

Personal thank you to Grandma! I didn't have to touch a single dish for 5 days, every time I went to the kitchen they were clean. I didn't have to touch laundry - it kept magically appearing folded on my bed. I never had to make a plate of dinner - it kept appearing on the table in front of me! I was able to go to the movies and see grown up movies for almost 6 hours (we snuck two movies in) and was never worried about what was happening at home!

Shhhhh.....this picture is a surprise! Check back in a few days to see what it means! ;)

Oh and let's not forget my furry daughter.....Deezy says thank you for coming out and playing ball with me and loving me! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...